During the last Potter County Commissioners meeting, the following items were approved:
- Potter County detective contract, retroactive to July 1. More information on this will be in next week's paper.
- Changing the polling place for Sylvania Township to the Austin Costello Sportsman Club. The current polling location is the township office; the new location has more room and is more user friendly.
- Jennifer Rossman, Potter County director of community development, resigned from her position, effective July 26.
- Multiple training requests, including a request from Potter County Human Services to send Colleen Wilber to Miama, Fl for a cocaine, meth and stimulant summit.
- Many bills were paid, including a special run of $37,570.40 for a maintenance truck.