The Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians congratulates several of its members for their inclusion on the Pennsylvania Medical Society’s ‘Top Physicians Under 40’ list.
According to PAMED, winners were nominated by colleagues and ultimately selected by a statewide committee of Pennsylvania Medical Society members. To appear on the list, physicians must practice in Pennsylvania and be under the age of 40 on Dec. 31.
The family physicians included on the list are:
- Leah Campbell, DO, Erie
- Peter Din, DO, Erie
- Andrea Heller, DO, Coudersport
- Scott Heyl, MD, Pittsburgh
- Tiffany Leonard, MD, Hatboro
- Amy Maley, DO, Newville
- Jyothi Patri, MD, Uniontown
- Mylaina Sherwood, MD, Cecil
- Kristin Simmons, MD, Wilkes-Barre
- Jillian Ventuzelo, DO, Wyomissing
- Jason Woloski, MD, Wilkes-Barre
The 42 physicians on PAMED’s 2019 list represent 19 different medical specialties and live in 19 different cities.
The PAFP and its Foundation supports its members (including nearly 80% of Pennsylvania family physicians) through advocacy and education to ensure physician-coordinated, personalized and comprehensive quality health care for every Pennsylvanian.