- Shinglehouse man convicted of child sexual assault
- OV may not allow facility use on Sundays
- Carl E. Hyde to be honored on Veterans Day
- NoPo to put on production of 'Once Upon a Mattress'
- Fire destroys Coudersport residence
- Heavy rain rips through Austin Halloween night
- Pennypacker will not seek new term
- Hayman, Grupp, Heimel elected as Potter County Commissioners
- Caldwell helps Freeman House get into the spooky spirit
- Coudersport State Police
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
What do you think?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM EST THIS MORNING... * WHAT...STEADY LIGHT SNOW WILL TAPER TO FLURRIES AND SCATTERED SNOW SHOWERS DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE HOURS TO WORK AND SCHOOL. ADDITIONAL LIGHT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF A COATING TO 1 INCH IS EXPECTED IN MOST PLACES, WITH UP TO ANOTHER 2 INCHES OF SNOW POSSIBLE ACROSS SULLIVAN COUNTY AND THE PERENNIAL SNOWBELT OF NORTHWEST WARREN COUNTY. * WHERE...WARREN, MCKEAN, POTTER TIOGA AND SULLIVAN COUNTIES. * WHEN...UNTIL 7 AM EST TUESDAY. * IMPACTS...PLAN ON SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS WITH TEMPERATURES SLOWLY FALLING IN THE 20S. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE COMMISSION REMIND MOTORISTS TO ADJUST SPEEDS BASED ON DRIVING CONDITIONS AS WINTER WEATHER IMPACTS PENNSYLVANIA ROADWAYS. CALL 5 1 1 OR VISIT WWW.511PA.COM FOR THE LATEST TRAVEL, ROADWAY AND TRAFFIC CONDITIONS. TO REPORT SNOW OR ICE, POST TO THE NWS STATE COLLEGE FACEBOOK PAGE, USE TWITTER @NWSSTATECOLLEGE, OR VISIT WEATHER.GOV/CTP. &&
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.