The McKean County Republican Committee is inviting supporters of President Donald Trump to one of five petition-signing events in locations across the county.
From 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 29, registered Republican voters will have the opportunity to sign petitions to get President Trump on the ballot in Pennsylvania. Petitions for all incumbent Republican candidates will also be available for signing.
The event locations are as follows:
- Bradford: C.J Wallace Engineering, 31 Boylston St.
- Kane: Grandma Bair’s Restaurant, 608 N. Fraley St.
- Eldred: Borough Firehall, 4 Platt St.
- Smethport: The Kardinal Room, 223 West Main St.
- Port Allegany: Veterans Memorial Inc., 4743 Route 155