The following people either have appeared or will appear before District Judge Rob Repard to face various charges.

Devan James Campbell, 32, of 1768 Shumway Hill Road, Wellsboro, faces charges of failure to comply with Megan’s Law sex offender registration requirements to notify state police of a change of address. Campbell had last registered in Allegheny County in July of last year, but was located at 260 Pheasant Hill Road, having moved there in March. He was issued a summons to appear at an Aug. 6 preliminary hearing.

David William Byers, 55, of 647 Arnot Road, faces charges of illegal operation of a motor vehicle without an ignition interlock device, and driving with a suspended license, DUI related following a traffic stop of his 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer on East Avenue by borough police July 8. His blood alcohol results at the time of the stop were .026 percent. Byers was jailed and waived his preliminary hearing.

Chancey Lee Decoursey, 35, of 291 Catlin Hollow Road, faces charges of harassment following an incident at a seasonal residence at 1974 Right Asaph Road, Shippen Township June 24. State police were dispatched for a report of a “problem with another individual,” who Decoursey said he was trying to steal an ATV.

Decoursey began punching and kicking him. Police recovered methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia from the scene. Decoursey waived his preliminary hearing and his county court arraignment was set for Sept. 9.

Joseph Andrew Smith, 22, of Bath, N.Y., faces charges of theft, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass after he allegedly entered the victim’s property at 69 Walnut St. and took her purse and cell phone which she had left there July 16. After the victim’s brother used the “find my phone” feature on her cell, her father tracked the phone to a bush in front of a residence on Pearl Street. The resident said he had seen a “scraggly looking” white male with blond hair and a goatee that he did not recognize walking in the area about 10 minutes prior. Police were able to locate Smith, who, after he was placed under arrest, told police where to find the phone and contents, which was recovered. Smith was jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail and his preliminary hearing Aug. 6.