- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage: 62%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:33:18 AM
- Sunset: 05:04:48 PM
Snow showers. High 21F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
Snow likely. Some sleet or freezing rain possible. Low around 20F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 8 to 12 inches.
Snow will taper off during the morning, leading to blustery and cloudy conditions during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Find a local business
- Former Wellsboro resident speaks out about domestic abuse
- Commissioners go on record against proposed low-level flights
- Wellsboro schools look at masking in health, safety plan update
- STATE POLICE AT MANSFIELD
- Real Estate Transactions
- STPR will be back in 2022
- STSD board hears from parent about proposed health units at schools
- USDA provides $9 million for Upper Tioga River water project
- Tioga County gets grants for southern end of Greenway
- Seniors help seniors learn tech skills
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.