- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:01:15 AM
- Sunset: 06:58:25 PM
Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
A few clouds. Areas of dense fog developing. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Find a local business
- Trump flag burning demonstration held in Wellsboro
- Local antique store offers unique finds
- Tioga County family tied with duct tape during home invasion
- STATE POLICE AT MANSFIELD
- Quilters makes 200 dresses for Haitian girls
- University presents 3-D printed model of canyon to county
- CV hosts third golf meet of season, NP-Mansfield remains undefeated
- Voting polls will be open, but state delays preparations for Nov. 3 election
- Lady Warriors fall short to Troy, Montgomery
- Cider Mill opens for season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.