- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Humidity: 57%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 20 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:05:24 AM
- Sunset: 06:51:21 PM
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
Some clouds. Low 46F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Find a local business
- Trump flag burning demonstration held in Wellsboro
- Tioga County family tied with duct tape during home invasion
- Local antique store offers unique finds
- STATE POLICE AT MANSFIELD
- Cider Mill opens for season
- University presents 3-D printed model of canyon to county
- Clymer scores goal 50, Lady Hornets win big
- Trump Thunder in Canyon Country slated for Oct. 4
- Letters to the Editor
- Local authors, illustrator to be at Galeton Fall Fest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.